- Ph.D. in Geophysics (Minor in Geology), Colorado School of Mines, 2018.
Thesis: Seismotectonics of Turkey and Iran from Calibrated Earthquake Relocations.
- M.Sc. in Geophysics, Colorado School of Mines, 2013.
- M.Sc. in Geological Engineering, Middle East Technical University, 2010.
- B.Sc. in Geological Engineering (Minor in Remote Sensing and GIS), Middle East Technical University, 2008.
- 2019-current, Postdoctoral Researcher, Alaska Earthquake Center, University of Alaska, Fairbanks, Alaska.
- 2018-2019, Postdoctoral Researcher, Department of Geophysics, Colorado School of Mines, Golden, CO.
A full format CV can be downloaded here.